Looking for your next adventure? It starts here!
Join our women's adventure community for exclusive trips, partner benefits and inspirational articles delivered straight to your inbox.
For women who want to collect experiences, not things.Book a Trip
Important COVID trip and safety updates. Learn more
A perfect Blue Mountains hike for women wanting to explore hidden gems in the Blue Mountains National Park.
This hike is mostly along a steady walking track that looks down into the canyon from above. Towards the end there is a dark enclosed stretch along the floor of the canyon itself with some steps to reach the end car park. A stunning walk of waterfalls and rain forest.
A basic/good level of fitness is required for this hike. We take regular breaks, stop for plenty of photos and support each other. Expect to be hiking up to 3.5 hours in total with a lot of rest breaks and chatting about plants and waterfalls. View our trip grading here.
Head on the Great Western Highway for 3 hours from Sydney until you reach the turn-off to Evan's Lookout. Go along Evan's Lookout Road for 2.9km until you see a car park area on your right. Your guide will be waiting for you in the car park area, walk over and say hi!
We re thrilled you re thinking about coming with us! Of course, if you have questions email us at email@example.com.
Your guides at Women Want Adventure
We've got plenty of answers to your questions HERE.
So, what exactly is Women Want Adventure? Do I have to be a young, super fit, experienced adventurer to attend?
Nope, you certainly do not. You can be a beginner to advanced (or anywhere in-between). Women Want Adventure is all about women coming together to try something new, make friendships, experience challenges, surprises and enjoyment of adventure. Our youngest member is mid 20 s, our oldest is 71, and 75% of women turn up individually.
How old do I need to be to attend? Women Want Adventure trips are for women over the age of 18 years.
Do I need any experience? No. You can be a first time hiker to join this trip.
Can I attend individually? Yes! Many of the women who attend our trips turn up individually and make very good friends with the other ladies in our community.
Are there bathrooms at the start location? Yes.
What if I need to cancel, including cancelling due to a Covid-19 restrictions?
We hope you do not need to cancel your trip, however if cancellation takes place the following will apply:
Please note: This includes trips you need to cancel due to Covid-19 travel and border restrictions if you are unable to make the trip. Women are aware of the possibility and risks of travel and border restrictions and take on this responsibility when booking a trip. Women may not be able to travel to a trip location if restrictions change and may need to cancel their position on this trip.
* A 75% refund (with the exception of the booking fee $12) will be made if you cancel any part of the reservation 31 days or more prior to the first day of the reservation.
* A 50% refund (with the exception of the booking fee - $12) will be made if you cancel any part of the reservation 15 to 30 days prior to the first day of the reservation.
* No refund will be made if you cancel any part of the reservation less than 10 days prior to the first day of the departure or any time after. This includes cancellation requests for illness and injury.
1. 0 to 10 days: No refund
2. 10 to 30 days: 50% refund (less booking fee - $12)
* All prices are per person and listed in Australian Dollars (AUD). All prices shown are GST inclusive where applicable.