Looking for your next adventure? It starts here!
Join our women's adventure community for exclusive trips, partner benefits and inspirational articles delivered straight to your inbox.
Come and join us for a wonderful guided kayaking trip in the world renowned waters of Jervis Bay and surrounds.
Designed for first time paddlers, right through to experienced and regular paddlers, this day is suitable for everyone.
Jervis Bay is one of Australia s most spectacular and accessible paddling locations. It features crystal clear water, white sand beaches and a fantastic array of wild life with over 200 species of birds and 180 species of fish.
Our trip winds its way from Huskisson up river (depending on weather) to find a great swimming location and rest stop. Morning tea will be served up with our famous Anzac biscuits, fresh fruit and tea/coffee.
You will be able to take in stunning panoramic views of the entire Jervis Bay and the rugged coastlines. You might even spot the many dolphins, turtles and marine life swimming underneath you.
Attend individually, most ladies do! We welcome all.
Experience the magic of the Jervis Bay Marine Park with its stunning waterways, rocky foreshores and gorgeous beaches all just a paddle stroke away on this tailored Sit On Top Kayak adventure.
Meeting at Huskisson s Dent street Kayak lunching area we will set off stingray and sea eagle spotting on the clear waters of Currembene Creek checking out the beautiful mangrove environments and shallow sand edges of this diverse estuary system. We will cruise along taking in the sights and sounds of river life before spinning out into the bay for some open water action, keeping an eye out for the local resident bottlenose dolphins. Stopping for morning tea, a relax on the beach and a swim, we will crack out the Anzac biscuits and other yummy goodies and chat over coffee or tea. If you have snorkeling gear then it is worth bringing it along as we may be near one of our lovely rocky reefs and the chance for a look into the world under the waves.
Into the kayaks again and we will meander back to our launching area and finish off a sensational morning on the water.
Turn onto Jervis Bay Road from the Princess highway and continue for approx. 10min. Turn left onto Huskisson Road and turn left again onto Dent Street a short distance after the Husky Sports Club. There are public toilets near the parking area.
There are many great cafes and clubs in Huskisson for a lovely lunch after the trip and plenty of opportunity for some local shopping!.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any questions about this trip.
Is there a COVID Cancellation Policy?
Please note our cancellation policy applies to all trips, and will also apply if YOU cannot attend due to a border restriction or travel restriction. If WWA cancels the trip due to Covid-19, you will receive an email and full refund. Please click here for our Full Terms and Conditions.
* A 75% refund (with the exception of the booking fee $12) will be made if you cancel any part of the reservation 31 days or more prior to the first day of the reservation.
* A 50% refund (with the exception of the booking fee - $12) will be made if you cancel any part of the reservation 15 to 30 days prior to the first day of the reservation.
* No refund will be made if you cancel any part of the reservation less than 10 days prior to the first day of the departure or any time after. This includes cancellation requests for illness and injury.
1. 0 to 10 days: No refund
2. 10 to 30 days: 50% refund (less booking fee - $12)
3. 31 or more days: 75% refund (less booking fee - $12)
* All prices are per person and listed in Australian Dollars (AUD). All prices shown are GST inclusive where applicable.