Looking for your next adventure? It starts here!
Join our women's adventure community for exclusive trips, partner benefits and inspirational articles delivered straight to your inbox.
For women who want to collect experiences, not things.Book a Trip
Important COVID trip and safety updates. Learn more
The Wallangambe Canyon is the perfect way to cool off in summer and have fun!
On this trip we cliff jump, slide and laugh through the canyon.
This is a moderate canyon to immerse yourself in the fresh beautiful waters of the area. You don't need any previous experience or rope handling skills. We will take you through the skills to make your way through the canyon safely.
* The canyon is easy to float down on your packs (provided) and is suitable for beginners.
The hike into the canyon and out of the canyon is graded 4 (moderate to hard). This means it's a steep walk in and out. It will involve loose rocks and moving over larger rocks to make your way into the canyon.
We advise women are comfortable walking in wet clothing and steep sections of trail. A good level of fitness is required for this trip as it's a long day, but very doable!
A full day of adventure with us includes a delicious lunch and snacks, and all adventures include modern and top of the line equipment to ensure that you have the best possible experience.
We look forward to meeting you.
Please don't hesitate to contact us at email@example.com with your questions.
Team Women Want Adventure
We've got plenty of answers to your questions HERE.
So, what exactly is Women Want Adventure? Do I have to be a young, super fit, experienced adventurer to attend?
Nope, you certainly do not. You can be a beginner to advanced (or anywhere in-between). Women Want Adventure is all about women coming together to try something new, make friendships, experience challenges, surprises and enjoyment of adventure. Our youngest member is mid 20 s, our oldest is 71, and 75% of women turn up individually.
How old do I need to be to attend? Women Want Adventure trips are for women over the age of 18 years.
Do I need any experience? No. Most women who book have never been canyoning before. We ask you are confident to be on your feet for up to 7 hours and moving over rocks and waterfalls.
Can I attend individually? Yes! Many of the women who attend our trips turn up individually and make very good friends with the other ladies in our community.
Should I bring a GoPro? Sure! They are great for taking photos are durable.
What if I need to cancel, including cancelling due to a Covid-19 restrictions?
We hope you do not need to cancel your trip, however if cancellation takes place the following will apply:
Please note: This includes trips you need to cancel due to Covid-19 travel and border restrictions if you are unable to make the trip. Women are aware of the possibility and risks of travel and border restrictions and take on this responsibility when booking a trip. Women may not be able to travel to a trip location if restrictions change and may need to cancel their position on this trip.
* A 75% refund (with the exception of the booking fee $12) will be made if you cancel any part of the reservation 31 days or more prior to the first day of the reservation.
* A 50% refund (with the exception of the booking fee - $12) will be made if you cancel any part of the reservation 15 to 30 days prior to the first day of the reservation.
* No refund will be made if you cancel any part of the reservation less than 10 days prior to the first day of the departure or any time after. This includes cancellation requests for illness and injury.
1. 0 to 10 days: No refund
2. 10 to 30 days: 50% refund (less booking fee - $12)
3. 31 or more days: 75% refund (less booking fee - $12)
* All prices are per person and listed in Australian Dollars (AUD). All prices shown are GST inclusive where applicable.