Looking for your next adventure? It starts here!
Join our women's adventure community for exclusive trips, partner benefits and inspirational articles delivered straight to your inbox.
For women who want to collect experiences, not things.Book a Trip
Important COVID trip and safety updates. Learn more
This hike is organised and guided by Women Want Adventure.
You will be met by your guide at the Conservation Hut at 9.00am and acquainted with your fellow women walkers.
From here, the trail passes a level path past Jamison and Wentworth lookouts before descending around 200 steps to the cliff-edge at Fletchers lookout. As we descend, look up at the 100m waterfall beside us, where Jamison Creek cascades into a shallow pool to one side and the magnificent Jamison Valley opens out on the other.
This location is like a tropical lagoon. It s a perfect spot to relax in the moist cool air on a warm day and stop for morning tea.
After our break, it s onto exploring the base of the valley on the National Pass trail before heading back up the steps at Empress Falls to the Conservation Hut for a final cuppa or lunch with the group.
A basic to good level of fitness is required. We take regular breaks, stop for plenty of photos and support each other. Bring your walking poles for extra support down steep steps. There are rails on some sections where there are stairs. Expect to be walking up and down around 200m ascending and descending.
Need to get in touch? Great! Please contact us at email@example.com.
* So, what exactly is Women Want Adventure? Do I have to be a young, super fit, experienced adventurer to attend?
Nope, you certainly do not. You can be a beginner to advanced (or anywhere in-between). Women Want Adventure is all about women coming together to try something new, make friendships, experience challenges, surprises and enjoyment of adventure. Our youngest member is mid 20 s, our oldest is 71, and 75% of women turn up individually.
* How old do I need to be to attend? Women Want Adventure trips are for women over the age of 18 years.
* Do I need any experience? No. You can be a first time hiker to join this trip.
* Can I attend individually? Yes! Many of the women who attend our trips turn up individually and make very good friends with the other ladies in our community.
* Are there bathrooms at the start location? Yes.
Please note: This includes trips you need to cancel due to Covid-19 travel and border restrictions if you are unable to make the trip. Women are aware of the possibility and risks of travel and border restrictions and take on this responsibility when booking a trip. Women may not be able to travel to a trip location if restrictions change and may need to cancel their position on this trip.
* A 75% refund (with the exception of the booking fee $12) will be made if you cancel any part of the reservation 31 days or more prior to the first day of the reservation.
* A 50% refund (with the exception of the booking fee - $12) will be made if you cancel any part of the reservation 15 to 30 days prior to the first day of the reservation.
* No refund will be made if you cancel any part of the reservation less than 10 days prior to the first day of the departure or any time after. This includes cancellation requests for illness and injury.
1. 0 to 10 days: No refund
2. 10 to 30 days: 50% refund (less booking fee - $12)
3. 31 or more days: 75% refund (less booking fee - $12)
* All prices are per person and listed in Australian Dollars (AUD). All prices shown are GST inclusive where applicable.