Looking for your next adventure? It starts here!
Join our women's adventure community for exclusive trips, partner benefits and inspirational articles delivered straight to your inbox.
Here s your chance to enjoy escapism from your lounge room and return to creeks, wildlife and waterfalls.
From the moment you open your car door you hear, before you see. Women chatting. Laughing. Introductions.
Your nerves dwindle. This isn t so scary.
And it isn t.
Women Want Adventure is guiding you on the Karloo Pools Track in Heathcote National Park. A hike that has it all. So close to Sydney, it s a wonderfully convenient way to get outdoors and meet like-minded women.
Immerse yourself in scenic waterfalls and luscious bushland on this 10km return trail.
This moderate to hard graded walk leads from Heathcote train station to the scenic Uloola Falls. There are some steps, so bring your hiking poles for extra support.
At Karloo Pools, you ll enjoy a relaxing morning tea prepared by your guide. After a short break, we continue hiking to Uloola Falls. Get out your camera, another stunning waterfall before returning to Heathcote.
Getting there is easy. You can catch the train to Heathcote Train Station and we ll meet you there.
* Meeting location: Heathcote Train Station, NSW
* Date: Saturday 18th July
* Meeting time: 8.00am for an 8.15am departure from the station
* Finish time: Between 2-2.30pm
* Distance: 10km return to Heathcote Train Station
* Level: Moderate to hard. There are steps and some steep sections
* Numbers: Small group of maximum ten women
* Cost: $110 includes booking fee
* Permits and licensing
* National Park fees
* Experienced female guide
* Maps of the area
* Hot tea and coffee for morning tea
* First Aid
* Photos of your trip
A reasonable level of fitness is required for this hike. We take regular breaks, stop for plenty of photos and support each other. Expect to be hiking between 4.5-6 hours. Bring your walking poles for extra support up and down steps.
* Day pack (large enough to carry 2L water, rain jacket, personal belongings)
* Rain jacket
* Hat & sunscreen
* 2-3 Litres of water
* BYO light lunch. Pre make a sandwich or wrap to bring with you
* Comfortable walking shoes
* Personal medication
* Cup for coffee/tea (we have spares, due to Covid we think this is more hygienic)
We re thrilled you re thinking about coming with us! Of course, if you have questions email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or check out the FAQ s about trips.
Yes - women turn up individually!
Yup - you re fitter than you think.
See you at Heathcote Train Station on Sunday 11th October.
Monique Farmer - CEO
Please CLICK HERE for our day trip cancellation policy.
* All prices are per person and listed in Australian Dollars (AUD). All prices shown are GST inclusive where applicable.